The Todd Road Jail is one of three jails located in Ventura County. This jail houses only sentenced inmates and people who are being detained here are unable to be bailed out. The jail has approximately 150 dedicated staff and has an average daily population of about 820 inmates.
Todd Road Jail Facility
600 South Todd Road
Santa Paula, CA
Phone: 805- 654-3335
Todd Road Jail has a 10,000 square-foot, modern kitchen that prepares more than 2,500 meals per day. It also has an on-site ware house that stores food and supplies for this location as well as the pre-trial detention facility.
Detainees are permitted 2 half-hour visits per week, with two adult visitors or one adult and one minor visitor allowed per session. Visitation is permitted on Friday, Saturday and Sunday between the hours of 7:30am to 9:30 am; 10 am to 12 pm; 12:30pm to 2:30pm and 3pm to 5 pm.
- Visitation guidelines are as follows:
- All visitors must present a valid photo ID card.
- All persons entering the jail facility are subject to search.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the visiting area.
- Visitors must wear appropriate clothing. See-through, provocative, or other items of revealing clothing are prohibited.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Persons previously incarcerated within the Ventura County Jail system are not permitted to visit prisoners for one-calendar year from their release date.
- Cameras, backpacks, purses, cell phones, diaper bags, cigarettes, matches, lighters, pencils, pens and food items are not permitted in the visiting area.
- If you wish to send paperback books to inmates you are permitted to do so, however they must be sent directly from the publisher. Only three books are permitted to be sent at one time. Hardcover, spiral and/or leather bound books are prohibited.
Ventura County Bail Bonds
If you wish to speak with someone about Ventura County bail bonds, call our office now at 805-582-0955 to be directly connected with an expert bondsman. Consultations are always free and we will take the time to answer any questions you might have about how bail works and how much bail bonds cost. Someone is available to assist you at any time, day or night, weekends and holidays included.
Call Adelante Bail Bonds at 805-582-0955 for Ventura County bail bonds assistance.