Hiring a bail bondsman in Ventura is not nearly as complicated as you might think. One of the biggest concerns people have is that their loved one will need to remain in jail until they can meet with a bondsman in person. That idea can be very distressing, especially if you are stuck at work, are traveling out of town or live in another state.
This more depends on who you choose to hire. There are many companies that will require clients come into an office to fill out paperwork. You may be relieved to learn that others have begun offering online bail bonds by fax and email for faster service. If the bondsman does offer online bail bonds, they will begin by asking you a series of questions:
- What is the defendant’s name, date of birth or approximate age?
- How long ago were they arrested?
- Do they live in the area?
- Do they rent or own their home?
- Are they currently employed and if yes, what line of work are they in?
- How well do you know the defendant?
- Are you confident they will go to court in order to resolve their case?
You will then be asked to fill out a bit of paperwork. The bail bonds agreement form can be faxed or emailed to your location. This will take about 10 minutes to fill out. Once that document has been returned to the bondsman and payment has been arranged, an agent will be dispatched to the Ventura County Jail to “post” the bond. It really is that easy.
If you need help getting someone out of jail fast and would like more information about how online bail bonds work, call our office now at 805-496-2763. Payment plans are available to those who qualify and consultations are always free.