No one ever believes they will be arrested. If you ever find yourself on the wrong side of the law there are several things you’ll want to keep in mind until a Ventura bail bondsman arrives to post your bond.
Holding cells can be frightening places and can be filled with a number of strangers. Most of these people are not dangerous criminals and have instead been charged with crimes such as prostitution, drug possession or even driving under the influence. This is not to say these people should be considered safe. Each will have their own issues and some may be in an unstable emotional state.
While you are incarcerated you will want to consider the following:
- Don’t make any derogatory statements about other ethnic groups or people of other religions affiliations. You don’t know who you might offend
- Don’t offer up personal information about yourself or your family
- Keep your guard up
- Don’t act shy or frightened
- Don’t exhibit problem behaviors, such as yelling, being argumentative or acting difficult
- Don’t walk around acting as if you are “too good” to be in jail
- Don’t be too talkative or overly friendly
- Avoid behaving in a way that could be considered suspicious
Ventura bail bonds can be posted 24-hours a day. If you or someone you know needs help getting out of jail, we can help. Call Adelante Bail Bonds now. Consultations are always free and all calls are handled with the utmost confidentiality.
Call 805-496-2763 now to speak directly with an expert Ventura bail bondsman.