If you need help getting a friend or family member out of jail but you can’t afford to pay the bondsman’s fee up front, in full, you may be eligible for jail bonds financing. Ventura bail bonds financing allows you to pay off the cost, or premium, over time. If you are interested in learning more about how bail bonds payment plans work be sure to ask your bondsman the following questions:
- Will I be charged an application fee?
- Are there interest or financing fees?
- Will I need to pay a penalty if I pay off my balance early?
- How long will I have to pay off the balance? Will this need to be done within 12 months?
- Will I need to post collateral in order to be eligible for a payment plan?
- How much will I need to put down?
- Will we need multiple cosigners?
- If I’m not eligible on my own, can you work with me if I put more money down or provide additional cosigners?
Finding out that someone you care for has been arrested can be one of the most stressful things you’ll ever experience. Finding a bondsman that can work with you based on your individual financial situation doesn’t have to be. For more information on how bail bonds payment plans work call our office today for a free consultation.